Sondra’s real father (who we know isn’t Cliff)
is the other man from I-Spy, Robert Culp?
You’re gonna look at Cliff, Claire, and Sondra,
and tell me that family doesn’t have secrets?
I’m more excited than most would expect a 30-something black man
would be about an Annie Lennox album dropping soon.
I was tagged by thelifesporadic to answer some questions.
1. Would you rather shit your pants in public, or attend a One Direction concert wearing only a speedo and a sleeveless t-shirt with an image of the band on it?
Since I like to not stank, the second thing.
Besides I still have my speedo from a Hanson concert..
2. Favorite book/novel?
Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley,
Because after eeny, meeny, and miney, it came up moe.
3. What TV channel (cable or otherwise) do you watch most often?
Basically my cable is for company.
4. Who do you consider to be an idol, or role model in your life and why?
A man so bad his errors become standards, and his flaws become trends.
I speak of myself, of course.
5. What do you order at a Mexican restaurant?
The Nachos Supreme.
6. How many countries have you visited? (for purposes of this poll, Canada counts)
Visited? Zero. But I live in one.
7. You have to wear dreadlocks or a Jheri curl for a year, which do you choose?
Locs of course.
Memphis summer heat + Activator = Possible combustion.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
I would hate to say no and inadvertently piss off Patrick Swayze.
9. Money is tight and you’ve got to shoot a porno to make ends meet, who are your co-stars?
James Earl Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.
10. Favorite flavored milk shake?
What an odd question.
11. Which sports teams do you follow?
The Los Angeles Raiders.
Tonight’s True B snack is vegetarian and gluten free.
The fact that it’s chocolate doesn’t mean it’s not health food.
I went used CD shopping,
and found the world’s greatest rapping cat album.
I knew my past would come back to haunt me.
Except for holidays this is what K-mart is like.
I was planning on saving some of fried green tomatoes,
maybe as a True B snack.
But someone reminded me of comeback sauce.
I don’t think they will be around for tomorrow.
Hours later and this still tasted fresh.
You can tell Orville, Red, and Bocker
that they should bow down to Donna.
Well, hot sauce.
Honestly if it weren’t for that movie,
I would not have known these existed.