It’s like Desk and Treadmill got together on a blind dinner date.
It went well so they decide to spend the next Saturday together.
At the end of the day Treadmill invites Desk home, breaking her 3-Date rule.
And they made love all night, multiple times.
They see each often, but Desk refuses to “define” their relationship.
A couple days after Treadmill’s first missed period she get’s tested.
She calls Desk and tell’s him she’s pregnant with his baby.
Desk is actually excited and asks Treadmill to marry him.
As Treadmill Desk grows up he finds fitting in to be difficult.
There aren’t any other biracial families in their town.
But Desk and Treadmill taught Treadmill Desk to be proud of both his heritages.
- pnutbuttertits likes this
- thelifesporadic likes this
- raspberrypatch said: sometimes I drag the exercise bike over to the table with my laptop, and watch youtube vids as I exercise.. I’m stationary but I can see the whole world :)
- goldengraham72 likes this
- spiralingsidewayz likes this
- ostmayustardlay likes this
- porkchop-n-oscar likes this
- lilytrail likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- signalbeast likes this
- alexicography likes this
- freddashdog likes this
- onahappinessjourney said: I don’t buy the big smiles. And doing that in your work clothes, I’d be a sweaty mess - and no one wants that.
- reallythisguyles reblogged this from isitsafe
- reallythisguyles likes this
- onahappinessjourney likes this
- the-wind-cries likes this
- isitsafe posted this