Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by bigmisterc who knows that I might not follow the rules.
But guess what.
This time I just might.
1. If you could drive any car you wanted, any year, make and model, price not a factor, what would you choose for yourself?
2. Cat person or Dog person?
Fish person. Cats are evil. Dogs are crazy. Fish are both, but they’re in tanks.
3. Would you consider yourself superstitious?
My magic 8-ball says I’m not.
4. When was the last time you laughed at something or someone and immediately felt bad about it?
Never. Not yet anyway.
5. What is one thing you dislike about yourself?
My lack of free time.
6. Give me one unpopular opinion that you have.
Google Plus is better than Tumblr in every way possible.
7. What is something you love to cook or bake from scratch?
Chicken-fried grilled cheese sandwiches:
8. Favourite Queen song?
Bohemian Rhapsody because it’s the only one I know all of the words to.
9. Do you have a favourite poet?
10. What comes to mind when you think of me?
Working outdoors in freezing cold weather.
11. Do you like big butts? Do not lie.
Other brothers might deny. I won’t. Love them.
My questions for y’all.
1. Have you ever played tennis?
2. If you were stuck on Gilligan’s Island would you try to find a way home, or would you make the island your home?
3. What was the last DVD you purchased?
4. Pick a food that might be a good pizza topping but isn’t normally eaten on pizza.
5. Do you gamble on a regular basis?
6. If your home was on fire would you try to save your computer?
7. Did you ever get revenge after being mistreated?
8. How many Stooges can you name?
9. What’s your hip-hop stage name?
10. How many is company?
11. How many is a crowd?
Tonight we celebrated December birthdays (Shauna’s and Izzy’s) at a sushi place downtown. I had a great time, a fancy meal, a stiff drink and a threesome on a bed in public.
The internet in person is so much fun. I can’t wait until there’s another MeMe (Memphis meetup).
Good thing I wasn’t planning on running for public office.
Aren’t you glad bacon brought you back to the meat eating world, Izzy?
Happy belated birthday celebration. A bed with two women in public isn’t the worst way to celebrate.
My phone does let Izzy show with flash. It’s not always discriminatory.
The restaurant had beds.
We were in that bed like this for at least 15 minutes.
[Checking this off the list of things I never thought I’d do.]
Is it that obvious?
Did you find some nice shoes to go with those smarty pants? :)
Would have done this sooner,
but I didn’t know I was tagged.
Rule 1 – Post the rules
Rule 2 – Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them!!
1. What is your favourite word?
2. Do you believe beauty can be objective? If yes, who do you think is objectively beautiful (or the closest a human can get)?
Since I don’t like two-part questions, nope.
3. Do you want to get married?
Something like that.
4. What’s your favourite type of dog?
Hot. No. Corn.
5. What are your thoughts on the word “moist”?
6. How old were your parents when they had you?
32 and 28. Mom was older.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Raymond “Mouse” Alexander.
9. What would you consider to be your “guilty pleasure”?
If something feels good I try to block feelings of guilt.
10. How do you feel about Glee?
Pain and sadness.
11. What made you the angriest you’ve ever been in your life?
Being robbed some years ago.
Questions for those tagged!
1. Would you rather have a conversation with Kim Kardashian or Snooki?
2. Is there really always room for Jell-O?
3. Have you ever had thoughts of road rage?
4. Would you eat a chicken-fried grilled cheese sandwich?
5. What would you do to be more like me?
6. What could others do to be more like you?
7. What’s your favorite safeword?
8. What was the last movie you saw in 3D?
9. What ingredient would you like to see used as a pizza topping?
10. Do you eat grits with sugar, or do you eat them correctly?
11. What’s the last book you read, or a book you’re currently reading?
I tagged way more than 11 people.
If you want to answer these questions,