Would have done this sooner,
but I didn’t know I was tagged.
Rule 1 – Post the rules
Rule 2 – Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them!!
1. What is your favourite word?
2. Do you believe beauty can be objective? If yes, who do you think is objectively beautiful (or the closest a human can get)?
Since I don’t like two-part questions, nope.
3. Do you want to get married?
Something like that.
4. What’s your favourite type of dog?
Hot. No. Corn.
5. What are your thoughts on the word “moist”?
6. How old were your parents when they had you?
32 and 28. Mom was older.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Raymond “Mouse” Alexander.
9. What would you consider to be your “guilty pleasure”?
If something feels good I try to block feelings of guilt.
10. How do you feel about Glee?
Pain and sadness.
11. What made you the angriest you’ve ever been in your life?
Being robbed some years ago.
Questions for those tagged!
1. Would you rather have a conversation with Kim Kardashian or Snooki?
2. Is there really always room for Jell-O?
3. Have you ever had thoughts of road rage?
4. Would you eat a chicken-fried grilled cheese sandwich?
5. What would you do to be more like me?
6. What could others do to be more like you?
7. What’s your favorite safeword?
8. What was the last movie you saw in 3D?
9. What ingredient would you like to see used as a pizza topping?
10. Do you eat grits with sugar, or do you eat them correctly?
11. What’s the last book you read, or a book you’re currently reading?
I tagged way more than 11 people.
If you want to answer these questions,
Thats who she is!!! I could not remember
I spent all season saying “She looks familiar”.
Changed just for the rasta music
It’s nice to see rappers grow up.
But I hope he can actually sing.
You can’t auto-tune Reggae.
ancient history my friend
This is why the world doesn’t laugh anymore.